Ko te tikanga ia o tēnei rerenga tūmataiti kia whakamōhiotia ngā kaiwhakamahi i te pae tukutuku Tupu.nz i Te Puni Kōkiri hei āhea mātou tiki atu ai ngā kōiriiri mō te tangata, ā, ka ahatia e mātou me ēnei kōrero. Kore rawa mātou e whakamahi, e tuari, e pānui rānei i ēnei putunga kōrero i whakaemihia, i homai rānei mā te pae tukutuku i tua atu i ngā herenga o tēnei kōrero.
This privacy statement applies to personal information collected through Te Puni Kōkiri's Tupu.nz website: www.tupu.nz
Collection, storage and use
You can use Tupu.nz without disclosing any personal information.
You may need to provide some personal information when you complete an online search, such as the "Find my whenua" search. We will only use this information for the purpose you provided it. Te Puni Kōkiri will not store this information, or save any search terms you may enter on the site itself.
Te Puni Kōkiri will only retain personal information for as long as it is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used – for example, to complete a search.
Collecting statistical information using cookies via Google Analytics
You can read Google’s privacy statement, and access a Google Analytics opt-out tool, at the Google Privacy Center.
Browser or ‘web’ cookies are small text files that are sent by a website and stored on your computer's hard drive to collect information about how you browse the website.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again.
You can manually disable cookies at any time – check your browser's 'Help' to find out how (disabling cookies will not affect your ability to use this website).
Data collected may include:
- your IP address (the internet address you access our website from)
- the search terms you used to find content
- the pages you accessed on our website and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited our website
- the referring website (if any) through which you clicked through to our website
- your operating system (for example, Android or iOS)
- the type of web browser you use (for example, Chrome or Safari)
- other things like your screen resolution, the version of Flash you have installed, and the language setting of your browser.
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken by Te Puni Kōkiri to ensure the accuracy of the information.