Ko te mahi me ngā hanganga a te mana whakahaere
Ko ngā tūranga me ngā haepapa o te kaitiaki
E toru ngā tūmomo kaitiaki – kaitiaki whakahaere, kaitiaki tuarua whakahaere, kaitiaki ārahi. He haepapa motuhake kei tēnā, kei tēnā i roto i te tarahati.
General duties for trustees include:
- ensuring finances are well managed
- researching potential industries
- developing a strategic plan
- writing reports
- consulting and communicating with owners
- conflict resolution and mediation.
Trustees are appointed for life or until they resign, unless the trust order states otherwise.