This disclaimer applies to information available on, or through, the Tupu.nz website, which is managed by Te Puni Kōkiri.
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken by Te Puni Kōkiri to ensure the accuracy of the information.
The material on this website is provided for general information only, and on the understanding that the Tupu.nz website is not providing professional advice on a particular matter. Before any action or decision is taken on the basis of any material on this site, the user should obtain appropriate independent professional advice.
The Tupu.nz website tries to ensure that the information on this site is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing, but:
- neither the Tupu.nz website, nor any of its employees, contractors, and providers of information, make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material and facilities contained or referred to in this site
- Tupu.nz, its employees, contractors and providers of information, do not accept any liability, for any reason whatever, for any loss or damage which may arise in any way:
- out of the use of any of that material or facilities, or
- from errors in or omissions from that material or facilities, or
- from inaccuracy of any information obtained through use of this site.
- the Tupu.nz website is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced on this website. The inclusion of, or reference to any link to another website, or reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trade mark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement, verification or recommendation by this site, Te Puni Kōkiri, or the New Zealand Government
- Tupu.nz may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.